Manage your users, their roles, and their permissions
You can invite your team members to join your dutchie account. Users on your account can access different features based on their permissions.
NOTE: You must have User Management permission to access and update users on your account.
Add a new user
- Go to Settings and click the Users tab.
- Click the Add A User button.
- Enter a name, phone number, and email address.
NOTE: A phone number is required if you want to receive text messages for new order notifications or deliveries.
- Select a Function. Possible functions are:
- Users that are responsible for maintaining the store compliance and legal operations, including tasks such as purchasing limits, regulatory reporting, compliance SOPs, and stores audits.
- Users that are responsible for direct product sales such as budtenders, front-of-house managers, and in-house B2B product sales.
- Users that are responsible for managing and communicating directly with customers regarding complaints and other service inquiries.
- Users that are responsible for managing financial reporting and analysis such as finance managers, tax managers, and cash counters.
- Users that are responsible for managing inbound customer orders for fulfillment such as fulfillment specialists, delivery drivers, driver dispatchers.
- Users that are responsible for managing the technology systems that are used within a dispensary such as systems engineers, information security technicians, web developers, network specialists, etc.
- Users that are responsible for managing the movement and storage of cannabis products such as inventory managers, vendor managers, and warehouse managers.
- Users that are responsible for marketing and promoting the store and its cannabis products in-store and online such as marketing managers, ecommerce managers, and brand marketers.
- Users that are responsible for managing daily store operations such as store managers, district managers.
- If there are multiple locations, choose which locations to give the user access to.
- Check the applicable permissions to set which features the new user will have access to.
- Orders allows the user to view and process orders.
- Menu Management allows the user to edit and update any item on your dutchie menu.
- Customers allows the user to view a list of all customers that have placed an order through dutchie or who have been uploaded by the dispensary.
- Specials & Coupons allows users to create and manage specials and coupons.
- Analytics will provide access to the analytics page which contains total dutchie sales and orders, average order size, and more.
- Store Settings allows the user to edit store information (including Ordering Hours, Devices, integrations, and thresholds).
- User Management allows the user to add and delete users, select drivers, and manage user permissions.
- Click the Add User button. An invitation email will be sent to the email address provided.
Delete a user
- From the users page, click on the user's name and then the red “Delete User” link in the pop-up modal.