Help your customer place an order
If your customer is unable to place an order, follow this guide to place an order for them as a guest
- Visit dutchie.com and navigate to your menu by entering your location and clicking on your dispensary.
2. Add all desired items to the cart and click the blue cart in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
3. The Shopping Cart will appear with a subtotal. Confirm item names, quantities, and the order subtotal with your customer. Edit as needed, and then click the blue "Proceed to Checkout" button.
4. Complete the customer information and confirm all details with your customer.
5. If you are assisting a medical customer, check the Medical box and include their medical card information.
6. When the cart and customer information has been confirmed, click the blue "Place Order" button on the right-hand side of the page.
7. Your customer will receive a confirmation email indicating that their order has been placed.
NOTE: If your customer experienced a technical issue while placing an order, please report it to the dutchie Support team after assisting them with their order.