Dutchie POS | Dutchie Ecommerce - Fulfill online orders in Dutchie POS
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
Dutchie’s order sync integration allows users to fulfill online orders at the Dutchie Register without having to manually recreate the online order in Dutchie Register. When order sync is enabled, online orders are automatically pushed to the register for fulfillment.
- Dutchie users must have Order Sync enabled with their Dutchie POS integration.
- If you are switching from another POS to Dutchie POS your CSM will set up the Dutchie POS integration and enable Order Sync for you.
Order sync workflow
Once a customer places an order through Dutchie’s Online Menu the new order will appear on the Dutchie terminal as a notification. Use the following steps to start the order sync workflow:
- When the new order appears on the terminal, tap Confirm to acknowledge the order and send the customer a notification that the order is being processed.
- Refer to the Dutchie E-commerce receipt and gather items ordered.
Complete the following steps to fulfill the order in the Dutchie Register:
- From the Guest list page, locate the order under New Online Order status column.
Add the products to the cart by scanning the barcodes or adding the items manually through the Add items button.
Note: The customer is notified via SMS that the order is ready for pickup.
Physically bag products with the Dutchie e-commerce receipt and place them in the designated area on the sales floor.
Note: This is the same receipt printed out from the e-commerce terminal.
When the customer arrives at the register, select the order in the Online Order Ready for Pickup status column.
Click the Select Payment Type button to complete the payment details and fulfill the order.