BioTrack | Dutchie Ecommerce - Troubleshoot integrated menu
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
Screenshots or steps may not be accurate
While we strive to provide accurate, up-to-date documentation of our products and integrations, the look and feel of the third-party software discussed in this article may differ. On occasion, we are not notified of updates. You should refer to the documentation associated with your third-party tool to ensure you have the most current information.
If you are unable to access any settings you may not have settings permissions on your Dutchie Ecommerce user account. Please see your account administrator to update your account.
- When was the last Integration Sync? Menu should auto-sync every 10 minutes or so. Check the "Last Sync" time in the top right corner of your Integration Settings.
If "Last Sync" is before inventory changes were made, wait for next sync,
If "Last Sync" was several hours ago, reach out to Support for next steps.
- Check your Quantity Thresholds: Is the quantity shown in BioTrack the less than or equal to the quantity threshold?
- Map out all Categories: Are all categories in Dutchie Ecommerce mapped out? Categories set to "Select Category" have not been mapped since they integrated over.
- Double-check the Inventory Room: Is the product in an inventory room marked for sale such as your Sales Floor or Sales Room?
- Compare product configurations: If you are trying to locate a product, and you want it to display properly, try checking the back end of your product and comparing it to a similar product, or one that was added around the same time to be sure that they are set up the same.
Still need help?
If these steps still do not resolve the issue, then take screenshots of the Inventory list with a search for product key words, and a screenshot of the Inventory Details for the product, and if you have a pricing issue, take a screenshot of the Price Tiers Location.
Send all screenshots to Dutchie Ecommerce Support with a description of the issue.