Add bottle deposit tax to items in your Dutchie Ecommerce menu (Canada)
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
With the Bottle Deposit Tax feature, Canadian dispensaries can collect a bottle deposit tax for beverage edibles on their menus.
Things to know
- You will need to reach out to your Customer Service Manager to enable this feature.
- This is currently available to dispensaries in Canada.
Adding Bottle Deposit Tax to Items in your Menu
- Head to the Menu section of your Dutchie Ecommerce admin page.
- Search for and click on the item(s) you want to add a bottle deposit tax to.
- Applicable items should be located in the Drinks subcategory, under the Edibles category in your menu.
- From the Edit Item Menu scroll down until you see the Bottle Deposit Tax label.
- Check the box labeled This product has a bottle deposit tax, then add the tax amount.
- Click Save.