Cancel a pick-up or delivery order in Dutchie Ecommerce
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
Sometimes you might need to cancel an order a customer has submitted.
To cancel the order:
- Contact your customer to explain why their order is being canceled.
- From the Dutchie Ecommerce admin page, go to Orders.
- Open the order and click Cancel Order.
3. From the drop-down menu, select a reason for canceling.
4. If you would like to notify your customer of the order cancellation via text message, check the box below the drop-down menu. The reason selected for cancellation will appear in the text message.
5. Click Submit. The order will be canceled immediately and removed from your account.