Menu Import Tool
This quick guide will walk you through our Menu Import tool
What's the Menu Import Tool?
dutchie's Menu Import Tool allows dispensaries who aren’t using menu sync integrations from their POS to upload their menu inventory to dutchie using a CSV file.
We’ll automatically scan the CSV file's column headers and give you flexibility on how you'd like to map those to the appropriate dutchie fields.
How does it work?
Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to have them enable the feature for you.
Once the menu has been imported from a CSV file, we’ll manage the inventory, so items that are purchased will automatically deduct fulfilled order items from the current inventory count of that product. Each time an import is done, inventory will be updated on dutchie.
Note: The SKU on the product is the unique identifier (product ID) to update inventory, so if SKU changes on a new batch of products, that would create a new item in your menu and you'll lose your previous content.
What should my CSV file look like before I upload it?
Clear header rows: It’s very important that the CSV file has no rows above the column headers. If there is a row for the name of the spreadsheet, that will interfere with a proper menu upload.
Cleaned up CSV File: Your CSV file you are uploading should be organized and have clear, readable product names. I.e. “Stone Farms Gorilla Glue 24” in the CSV file will end up being the product name on dutchie. Here's a sample CSV.
How do I upload my menu?
1. Have a conversation with your Customer Success Manager to make sure that this feature is the right solution for you.
2. Organize your CSV file using the framework above to guide you.
3. Once you're happy with your CSV file, go to your dutchie Admin Settings > Integrations > Menu Import Tool > Import
4. After you've clicked Import, you'll be prompted to import a CSV file from your device.
5. A modal will appear for you to select the dutchie fields you want your menu data to map to. On the left-hand side, we'll display the column name from your CSV, take a moment to make sure that the data from your CSV file is going to the correct dutchie field on the right-hand side. Once you've confirmed that your columns are going to the right dutchie fields, click Complete Import in the bottom right corner of the modal.
Available dutchie fields to use:
Unit of Measure
THC Potency Unit (% or mg)
CBD Potency Unit (% or mg)
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Customer Success Manager.