Manage curbside pickup with Dutchie Ecommerce
Curbside pickup is flexible enough to support any type of dispensary operation. It allows the dispensary to indicate what type of information they want the customer to enter in the notification, like vehicle information, license plate number, parking space number, etc.
How curbside pickup works
- Your customer selects Curbside Pickup as their order type at checkout.
- The order appears in Dutchie Ecommerce admin.
- The dispensary processes it as normal and marks it Ready for pickup.
- The customer receives an email notification that their order is ready.
- Upon arriving at the dispensary, the customer uses their mobile device to click the link in the email message, which will take them to arrival information and instructions.
- Once the customer has added and saved their pickup information, they will click the I’m Here button.
- The dispensary is then notified that the customer has arrived.
- The dispensary clicks the View Arrivals button in the Dutchie Ecommerce admin, which will take them to the curbside arrivals page.
- Once the order has been given to the customer, the dispensary will return to View Arrivals, and click Clear to complete the process.
Set up curbside pickup in Dutchie Ecommerce
In the Dutchie Ecommerce admin, navigate to the store settings.
- From Dutchie Ecommerce admin go to store info settings.
- Scroll down to the We Offer section to access their Curbside Arrival Instructions.
- Add your Curbside Arrival instructions. Note: there is an 80-character limit.