Edit items on your Dutchie menu
You can update menu items to improve your customer's shopping experience
Note: Some POS integrations do not provide data for every dutchie menu item field. For example, "Brand" is not provided by Adilas, Biotrack, or MJ Freeway. In these instances, you should continue to keep items updated in your POS, and follow the steps below to manually update any blank fields.
- From your Dutchie admin page, Menu.
- Search for a specific item to edit using the search field, use the categories drop-down to view all items in a category, or click a column heading to sort by the heading name (ex. "Brand").
3. Click on an item name to open the Edit Menu Item page.
4. Edit the name of the item.
Note: If the item is in the dutchie library, it will appear in a drop-down menu as you type the product name. Dutchie library items have all fields completed. Select the item in the drop-down menu and review all fields for accuracy before clicking "Save."
5. Continue to manually edit the "Product Name" if you do not want to link it to the library item or if there is no existing library item available.
6. Type the brand name in the "Brand" field and a drop-down of matching brands will appear. Select the correct brand name.
7. Select the correct "Type" from the drop-down menu.
8. Upload an image for the item.
9. Complete "THC Content" and "CBD Content" fields. If your menu item displays a range of potencies, select the three dots to the right side of the potency field, and select, "Add Range."
10. If the item is for medical patients only, check the "Medical Only" box and the item will only appear on your medical menu.
11. Add a description of the product in the "Description" field.
12. When you’ve finished editing, click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
To delete an item, click Delete Menu Item. Items that are deleted are no longer be accessible on dutchie.
What does it mean to have my menu items connected to the dutchie library?
Your POS products are reviewed against our library of curated product information (product images, descriptions, potency, type ect) and when a match is found our content for that product pushes out to your menu. Note: if you have potency or type listed in your POS, our content will never override those fields.
What impact does this have on product names and images?
We’re proud of our content library, and we think you’ll like it too. If you elect to utilize our content, all menu items that we’re able to connect will display consistent, accurate, and esthetically pleasing content. We have standardized formatting for product images, which includes a clean white background and a drop shadow. Our standard naming conventions are as follows: Product Name or Strain | Weight. If your POS product name is listed as blue dream 1oz and we have the correct match in our library, it would read as Blue Dream | 28g once connected.
How does this improve my menu?
The more products that are connected to our library, the better your menu looks! Through displaying our high quality content and product information, you’ll increase your menu score and create a consistent and enjoyable experience for the end user. Our goal is to provide your customers with the product information they need, so you don’t have to.