Find your way around Greenbits
This article applies to Greenbits.
There are two places to work in Greenbits, depending on what you want to do:
- Greenbits Back Office helps you manage aspects of your cannabis business like inventory, marketing, and reporting.
- Greenbits Register allows you to check in customers and ring sales.
After you sign up with Greenbits, you will receive an email with your username and a link to set your password. Once you set your password, you can log in to the Back Office and connect your Registers to your Greenbits account.
Greenbits Back Office
Greenbits Back Office is your comprehensive view into your cannabis business. Access reports, inventory, sales activity, customer information, and marketing programs, all from the same place.
What can I do in the Back Office?
- To set up or change your store settings, select the Settings gear.
- To contact Support, select the question mark icon.
- If you have more than one location, look at the location dropdown to find out which store's information you are viewing. You can also select another location from the dropdown to change stores and view its information.
- To view or change your user settings, select your name, next to the location dropdown.
- To view the reports, inventory, sales activity, customer information, and marketing programs, select the links in the menu bar.
Greenbits Registers are tablets connected to your Greenbits account that you use to check in customers and to ring sales.
- To set up a Greenbits Register for the first time, install the Greenbits Register app on your tablet and enter the same username and password that you used to log in to the Back Office.
- To use the Greenbits Register to rings sales and check-in customers, open the Register app on your tablet and enter your PIN.
Note: Greenbits automatically assigns PINs for users that you create in the Back Office.