Learn to help customers and use reports
This article applies to Greenbits.
After you add your inventory, learn how to ring sales using Greenbits Registers and how to run reports.
Follow these steps to learn to use the Register and Actionable Insights
- Shift management: Learn how to start and end drawers.
- Register: Learn how to check in customers at the Register, handle returns, void transactions, accept payments other than cash, and add customers and patients.
- Add customers to your Back Office so they can take part in loyalty programs.
- Check in customers to the queue, so budtenders can select them when ringing up their purchases.
- Look up a customer's transaction history to view purchases, returns, voids, discounts, and taxes for that customer.
- Store customer documents, like a patient's medical ID, to make it more convenient for your customers.
- Actionable Insights: Review the insights available to you in the Back Office to see how they can help you run your store more efficiently.