This article applies to Greenbits.
Add your logo, contact information, return policy, or custom messages to your printed receipts.
- In Back Office, select the Settings gear, then Receipts.
- Fill in the fields you want to appear on the receipt:
- Store Name appears in the black block at the top of the receipt.
- If you upload a Logo file, the logo replaces the store name at the top. Learn more about logos.
- Show Budtender name: Select this if you want the name of the budtender who rang the sale to print on receipts.
- Show Location Address, if checked, adds the address you entered in Location Settings on your receipts.
- Extra Text is an open text field where you can add any desired details to the bottom of your receipts. This is a great place to add store hours, return policies, sales promotions, etc.
- If you have a QR Code that you want to appear on printed receipts, you can upload one in .gif, .png, or .jpg format. The optimal width is 556 pixels, and the maximum file size is 2 MB.
Add a logo to your receipts
Upload a logo file in .gif, .png, or .jpg format, and check the preview to see how your new receipt will look.
- Use a flat, black and white image that is exactly 556 pixels wide. Wider images may appear squished.
- Avoid logos with a high degree of detail or shading. Color images are automatically converted to black and white, and you may lose some contrast and the image may appear muddy.
- Maximum file size is 2 MB.
More about the information on receipts
Receipts include the following:
- Budtender name: The First Name of the person who rang the sale prints after Served by on the receipt.
- Greenbits pulls this info from the Account Settings in your user's profile.
- You can decide whether your budtenders' names appear on receipts with the Show Budtender's name setting.
- Register name: The name of the device that rang the sale appears after Register on the receipt. To change this in the Back Office, go to Settings > Devices. Select the pencil icon next to the Register you want to rename. Enter the new name and select Save.
- Barcode: From the Activity page, scan the barcode on the bottom of the receipt to find customer transactions and make returns easier.