Display your store name and logo on package labels
If your store is in a state that requires an identity statement on labels, here’s how you can add your store's name and logo in the Back Office.
- Log in to the Back Office and select the Settings gear.
- Select Labels.
- Enter in your Store Name, as it’s used in advertising.
- Select the + sign and upload your Logo.
- Supported logo file types include .gif, .png, and .jpg
- Optimal logo with width is 105 px
- Maximum logo file size of 2 MB
- Enter your store's Phone number.
If your state requires an identity statement, Greenbits automatically prints the information on package labels.