Connect your label printer to your Register
Set up your label printer first! If you are in Nevada, use this label printer. For all other states, use this label printer.
Connect the printer to your Register
- Set up your label printer.
- Sign in to the Register app.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select Label Printer.
- Wait 5-10 seconds while the Register app scans your network for available printers.
- If a printer does not display, tap Search For Printers.
- Tap a printer to assign it to this Register. Printers are listed by their serial number and IP address.
- Tap Test Print to confirm the connection to the correct printer.
You're now ready to print and reprint package labels from the Register!