Reassign inventory to another Product
If you accidentally assigned inventory to the wrong Product, or if you have duplicate Products and you want to consolidate them, follow the steps below to reassign a SKU to a different Product.
If you've already made sales from a SKU that you're reassigning to another Product, Greenbits also retroactively updates sales and associated reports to reflect the new Product assignment.
- From the Products page, search for the barcode (SKU) you want to reassign and select the Product it's currently assigned to.
- Select the Inventory tab.
- Select Actions > Reassign to New Product.
- Search for and select a Product.
- If the barcode (SKU) you're reassigning is unit-based, Greenbits only shows unit-based Products in this list.
- If the barcode (SKU) you're reassigning is weight-based, Greenbits only shows weight-based Products in this list.
- Select OK to confirm.