Add Test Results to Barcodes (SKUs)
Always enter Test Results when you receive inventory. If you need to enter Test Results later, you can do that from the Edit Inventory page for a Barcode (SKU).
If you need a list of barcodes (SKUs) that don't have Test Results, export an Inventory list and delete all rows that have info in the THC and CBD columns. The remaining rows, with missing THC or CBD info, are the barcodes (SKUs) you need to fix.
- Go to the Inventory page.
- Find a barcode (SKU) that needs test results entered and select it.
- On the Edit Inventory page, scroll down to the Testing section and enter the Test Results.
- Create a terpenoid profile. The following terpenes are available:
- β Myrcene
- Select Save.
Where can I find Test Results?
You can find them on the test sheet that comes with the inventory from your producer. If you don't have that test sheet, you can find them on the item's label, if it is a packaged item, or you can look them up in your traceability system.
Why is it important to add Test Results?
Greenbits uses Test Results for a few important purposes:
- Menu feeds test results are displayed and customers shop by potency.
- Package labels, which in most states must show THC and CBD potency.
- Transaction limits, in states that enforce purchase limits based on potency. Greenbits displays compliance warnings to your budtenders based on Test Results, to keep them from overselling.
Greenbits includes Test Results entered here:
- On Package labels that automatically print at the Register when you sell weight-based items.
- On Package labels that you print from the Back Office for unit-based flower items.
- On Package labels that you print from the Weigh Station for weight-based items.