Viewing notes for events in Package/Lot History
To use this feature, you must have the View package history events permission.
Package/Lot History is your window into the events that occur within each of your Packages/Lots. In addition to general information about what action was taken on a Package/Lot and when, you can also view notes for each event. These notes are generated automatically by Greenbits and give you insight into dates/times, customers, budtenders, and adjustment reasons related to actions on a Package/Lot.
Notes will be generated when:
- A Package/lot is:
- When a quantity of the Package/Lot is:
- A sale is Reassigned.
- Or when a SKU is Adjusted.
Notes are not generated when a Package/Lot is Closed, Opened, or Transferred.
To view Package/Lot History notes, you must:
- Go to Packages or Lots.
- Select the Package/Lot that you wish to view.
- Any event with a note will have a sticky note icon.
- To view the note, select the icon.
- To close the icon, select the X.