Convert inventory overview for Greenbits
You can convert inventory to change weight-based or volume-based items to units or to combine units into packs.
You should convert weight- or volume-based inventory to units when:
- A unit-based item, such as pre-rolls, appears as on a Metrc manifest as grams instead of units/"each".
- A unit-based liquid, such as a beverage or tincture, appears on a Metrc manifest as fluid ounces instead of units/"each".
- For more information, see What do I do if a unit-based item appears on my Metrc manifest as weight-based or volume-based?
- Items appear as weight-based on your Leaf manifest and you want to track them in Greenbits as units, you should convert it to units before you sell.
- You want create pre-packs, such as eighths, from bulk flower.
- In most states, you can also create pre-rolls from bulk flower.
- In Oregon, create pre-rolls according to this process instead.
You should convert to combine units when:
You want to combine units into packs, such as converting 6 pre-rolls into 1 multi-pack, you should convert in Greenbits and then physically package and label the units together to sell.
To see a breakdown of the Products created from a package after you convert, view converted inventory on the Packages page.