Fix Reporting Failures on the State Link page
The State Link page is your command center for viewing, understanding, and fixing reporting failures. Check it daily for any issues, and learn how to fix them right from this page. The State Link page gives you insight into your store's reporting and empowers you to fix issues before they start.
View the status of your reporting activity
You can view your store's recent reporting activity on the State Link page:
- Last Incoming Sync: See the last time Greenbits pulled manifests in.
- Actions to Report: See the number of actions, like sales and adjustments, that need to report to the state.
- Reported Last Day: See the number of actions, like sales and adjustments, that reported to the state in the last 24 hours.
Fix Reporting Failures
The way you fix reporting failures on the State Link page depends on the kind of reporting failure.
- Go to Inventory > State Link.
- Each kind of reporting failure will have its own section. If you don't see a particular reporting failure listed, then you don't have any of that kind. Great work!
- Each reporting failure that needs to be fixed will have its own line. If you need help fixing a reporting failure, select Learn how to fix it to see a Help Center article.
Here's more information about fixing reporting failures:
- Failed splits and merges
- Sales on unavailable Packages that need to be reassigned
- How to Fix Closed Packages that still have Quantity in Metrc
Receive Reporting Failure Emails
If you want to receive emails about reporting failures, turn on the State Reporting Failures Email Setting.