How to Fix Sales that Failed to Report on Closed Packages
This is for stores in states that use Metrc. Find out more about fixing reporting failures on the State Link page.
If you have reporting failures under Sales failed to report because package is closed, you can fix them by resubmitting the sales on the State Link page.
Action you need to take
- In Greenbits, go to the State Link page.
- In the Sales failed to report because package is closed section, select Resubmit next to the sales you want to resubmit.
What does resubmitting do?
When you select Resubmit, Greenbits takes these actions for you.
- Greenbits reopens the Package.
- Greenbits adjusts the Package in the amount listed under Unreported Quantity.
- Greenbits reports this adjustment to Metrc.
- Greenbits reports the sales that wouldn't report.
- Greenbits closes the Package and finishes it in Metrc.
Why did this happen?
You or someone at your store adjusted and finished Packages in Metrc.
To keep this from happening again:
- Always close Packages in Greenbits. Greenbits automatically finishes the Packages in Metrc.
- Always adjust in Greenbits. Greenbits reports adjustments to Metrc for you.