Upload and confirm your audit
To finish your audit, upload your file to Greenbits and confirm the information in your audit. For more information, see Inventory audits: overview and best practices.
Before you continue, you should have already scheduled your audit and completed a weight-based or unit-based inventory audit.
Upload to Greenbits
- Go to Inventory > Audits.
- Select the audit that you scheduled earlier.
- In the Completed At field, enter the date and time when you finished weighing your inventory. Be accurate, so that you can resume sales of these items immediately after you finish counting, rather than waiting until the entire audit process is complete. Greenbits will automatically account for any sales that occur in the meantime.
- Select Select a file from your computer and choose your audit .csv.
- Select Upload.
Large files may take several minutes to upload.
Washington: When auditing inventory where the same barcode (SKU) is used multiple times, the counts that are recording when scanning the items will be distributed on the Audit Results page in a particular way when you upload your audit.
Review and confirm your audit
- Once your upload is completed, you can view the Audit Results, which includes the amount you entered for Quantity on Hand under Counted in the spreadsheet, the quantity from Greenbits under Actual, and the difference between the two under Adjustment:
- If you need to make any changes (say you later found the 6 missing grams of Barcode (SKU) 10318333 in another container), you can change the Adjustment amount manually, or click the X on the right to completely remove a certain Barcode (SKU) from the audit.
- If you need more time to verify the audit, click Save Draft. As long as you entered an accurate Completed At time, you can resume sales immediately.
- Once you are ready to finish the audit, enter an Adjustment Type and Reason that describes why you adjusted the items in the audit. Greenbits reports this adjustment, the Adjustment Type, and the Reason to your state traceability system automatically.
Greenbits reports adjustments by an amount, not to an amount. For example, if you adjust an item from 7 grams to 10.5 grams, Greenbits reports a +3.5g adjustment to your state traceability system.
- Select Save Adjustments & Report Changes to State. This action is final and cannot be undone! Greenbits automatically updates your Greenbits quantities and reports the adjustments to your state traceability system.
If you have Manual State Link: Greenbits automatically updates your Greenbits quantities. You report these adjustments to your state traceability system when you upload your adjustments .csv file.