Quick Audits overview
To check that the physical inventory you have in your store matches the inventory in Greenbits, you can do a Quick Audit.
Quick Audits work best for regularly auditing a section of your store.
Tip: You can assign portions of an audit to your employees.
You must have the Audit inventory permission to access Quick Audits.
Follow these steps to perform a Quick Audit of your store:
- Filter for the items you want to audit.
- If your staff is helping you audit, assign parts of the audit to each staff member.
- Weigh or count your physical inventory.
- Enter the counts and weights into Greenbits.
- Save drafts of your progress as you audit.
- Save your audit and submit adjustments.