Accept payment methods other than cash
This article applies to Greenbits.
If you have payment methods other than cash enabled, such as debit cards or gift cards, you can accept them when ringing a sale from the Register.
- When the customer is ready to check out, tap CHARGE.
- Choose Other Payments.
- Choose the payment type(s) the customer wants to use.
- Enter the amount for that payment type.
- Cash and Cashless ATM allow you to give change.
- Debit and Gift Card do not allow you to give change or cash back.
- Learn more about the differences between each payment type.
- If the customer still has a balance owed or wants to use multiple payment types, select another payment type and enter the amount.
- When the total amount is covered, tap Save.
- Tap Tender to finish the sale.
The order summary page and the receipt show all of the payment types and amounts that were used for the sale.