Apply Loyalty Rewards
After you set up a Loyalty Program, customers can redeem points for discounts called Loyalty Rewards. To apply a Loyalty Reward:
- Attach a Customer or Patient profile to a sale.
- Any available loyalty rewards will appear in a banner at the top of the screen.
- If the customer wants to use a reward, select Redeem. The Register only shows rewards that the customer has enough points to redeem.
- Add Products. If the selected reward applies only to certain Product, be sure to add a matching Product. The dollar-amount value of the reward is reflected on the Discount line.
If the reward is not reflected, check to make sure the customer and Product(s) meet all of the conditions of the reward.
- Select Charge. Greenbits subtracts the reward's point value from the customer's total points.
Learn how to adjust Loyalty Points in Back Office.
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about Loyalty Programs.