Look up transaction History in the Back Office
You need these permissions to look up transaction history: View customers, View patients, View employees, Access Back Office.
You can look up a customer, patient, or employee's transaction history in the Back Office to view purchases, returns, voids, discounts, and taxes for that customer. If you have more than one location, you can see the transaction history for a customer at all of your stores on one page.
To view history for a customer:
- In the Back Office, go to Customers.
- Search for and select the customer.
- Select the History tab.
How can I use this history?
- Prevent looping by reviewing a customer's transaction history when they enter your store to see if they are over the limit.
- Improve customer service by reviewing past purchases and using that information to suggest products.
- Ensure compliant behavior by your employees by reviewing discounts and employee samples.