What information is required when adding a customer or patient to Greenbits?
Depending on whether you are adding a customer or patient, there's different information you are required to enter.
Customers or employees
At a minimum, First Name must be filled in. If the customer does not want their info saved, you can check them in without saving their information.
Here's other information you can enter on a customer profile:
- First Name, Last Name, and Birth Date.
- Loyalty Rewards ID - If your business offers Loyalty Rewards cards, the card can be scanned to attach a customer at the Register.
- Driver's License/State ID Card - ID Number, Expiration Date, State, and Zip Code.
- Extended Information - Contact info, Gender, Referral Source, and Notes.
- File Attachments - Attach a photo, copy of driver's license or medical ID card, or any other documents. Supported file types are .jpg, .png, and .pdf, with a maximum file size of 10 mb.
You must enter the Patient's ID Number and Expiration date in the Medical ID section and their First Name, at a minimum.
Optional information to add to a patient profile
- In some states you can enter caregiver information on a patient profile. At the Register, a cashier can choose whether to assign a sale to the patient or to their caregiver.
- In Colorado, you can designate a patient as a member of your dispensary, and specify their Plant Count and Carry Limit.