Drawer warning messages and what to do about them
You may see warning messages display on the Register while you are working. If you do, don't worry! Some of the error messages are expected, and some are easily fixed.
Place your till in your cash drawer
If your store uses One Till Per Cashier and you see a reminder to place your till into the cash drawer the first time you sign into the Register for the day, then you did not end your drawer previously. End that drawer and then start a new drawer before processing any transactions.
If you see the reminder after the first time you sign in to the Register for the day, you can ignore it.
Start Drawer Failed
If you see the Start Drawer Failed message, there are two possible reasons.
- Your Register might not be connected to the internet.
- Go to the Settings menu on the Register home screen and check your internet connection.
- Verify that any cables are securely connected.
- Your store hasn't been activated yet.
- Contact Support or talk to your Implementation Specialist about your activation date.