Link Greenbits to Blackbird (formerly Baker)
This article applies to Greenbits.
Note: If you've already created a menu in Blackbird, enabling this integration will completely delete your existing menu and replace it with data from Greenbits. Once you've enabled the integration, you will no longer be able to edit your menu directly in Baker.
- In Back Office, navigate to Marketing > Menu Feeds and select Add Menu Feed.
- Enter a Name (only visible to you) for your Menu Feed.
- Select Baker from the Menu Listing drop-down.
- In the API Key field, select the Generate API Key button to generate an API key for the menu.
- Next, in the Store ID field enter 'baker_' followed by the provider's ID number. To get the provider ID number, log in to your Blackbird account, then look at the URL bar. The number after '/kitchen/' is the provider ID. Enter this provider ID in the in the Store ID field in Greenbits.
- Finally, enter the Greenbits Secret Key sent to you by Blackbird. That value will be entered in the Secret Key field in Greenbits.
- Follow the steps in our Set up Menu Feeds article to complete the process.