Manual State Link: Merge packages
This doc applies to Manual State Link only.
If you want to merge two package IDs that have the same unit of measure, you must first merge in Metrc and then merge in Greenbits.
Different states have different rules about merging. Before merging packages, check with your local authorities to make sure it’s compliant.
Merge in Metrc FIRST
Don't merge packages that have zero quantity.
- Log in to Metrc and navigate to Admin > Tags > Open > Available.
- Look for the package ID that you're merging into and confirm that it is Received under your active license.
- Pull the FULL quantities from ALL packages you want to merge into the new package ID.
- Metrc allows you to merge parts of package IDs, but Greenbits only allows you to merge all quantity from both packages.
- The original 2 package IDs should now have zero quantity
- Before leaving Metrc, finish all of the original package IDs.
- Copy the package ID for the new, merged package. If you're not able to copy the package ID from Metrc, download the PDF version of the package history and copy from there.
Merge in Greenbits SECOND
- Go to Inventory > Packages.
- Check the box next to each of the packages that you just merged in Metrc.
- Select the Merge Selected button.
- Paste the new Metrc package ID in the New Package ID field.
- Enter a SKU. This SKU will only exist in Greenbits. You may also use the package ID as the SKU.
- Select the Greenbits Product to associate with the new merged package.
- Select OK.
- Review and confirm the information and select Looks Good.
Close original packages in Greenbits
- Close each package you merged by going to Inventory > Packages.
- Search for and find the package IDs.
- For each one select Actions > Close Package.