FAQ: Update your Hemp Inventory in Oregon
There's a new Transaction Limit Type for hemp in Oregon. If you previously had your hemp Products under a different Product Type, like Flower, or under a Hemp Product Type with a Transaction Limit Type of None, follow this workflow to update your inventory.
If you've never sold hemp before but want to start, use this workflow instead.
If you already have a Product Type for hemp
Change the Transaction Limit Type for your Hemp Product Type to Hemp.
- Go to Inventory > Product Types.
- Select your Hemp Product Type.
- From Transaction Limit Type, select Hemp.
Reassign existing hemp products to the new Product Type
If you have any existing hemp products that are assigned to another Product Type (like Flower), reassign those Products to your new Hemp Product Type.
- If you don't have a Hemp Product type yet, create one.
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- Find a hemp Product.
- If you previously assigned hemp to the Flower Product Type, filter for Flower to help you find them faster.
- Go to the Inventory tab to find the Package IDs linked to this Product.
- In another browser window, go to your Metrc account and look up each Package ID.
- Look under Category to make sure it says Hemp.
- Back in Greenbits on the Products page, select the Details tab.
- From Product Type, select Hemp.
- Select Save.
- Repeat this for all of your existing hemp Products.