Set delivery hours for drawn zones
If your dispensary delivers to different areas using drawn zones, you can select which hours delivery is available to each zone.
If you are using order limits with drawn zones, the limits will apply for each zone.
For example: You have an order limit of 10 per hour. When you enable three zones per hour, the order limit per hour would 30 in total.
You can change the order limit per time frame in each zone when you set up your delivery schedule in the steps below.
To set hours:
- From the Dutchie Ecommerce admin page, go to Settings > Ordering.
- Select Delivery.
- In the Ordering Options section, make sure you check the box for Scheduled Ordering.
- Go to Delivery Schedule. Your default hours are broken into 30 minute increments.
- Select a time frame.
- If you use order limits, add an order limit for each zone for the time frame.
- For each time frame, use the toggle to enable or disable delivery for a zone.
Note: The schedule you set for the week will be set as the default delivery schedule for every week. When you set special hours you can override these defaults to account for holidays and other days with adjusted hours.
You can adjust zone hour settings up to 7 days before the special hours day begins.