Use sections to customize your Dutchie Ecommerce menu
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
You can use different types of sections to customize your Dutchie Ecommerce menu.
Things to know
- You can add section elements, customize some of the specific sections, and rearrange sections to display in the order you like on your Dutchie ECommerce homepage.
- Sections display up to 15 items in carousels to customers on the homepage of your menu.
- Popular categories: Use this to highlight a particular category like Edibles, Flower, Vaporizers, or Concentrates.
- Popular subcategories: Use this to highlight more granular items like chocolates, resin, baked goods, and more.
- Specials: Display discounts that you're running on your menu homepage
- Staff picks: Connect with your customers and recommend products! We recommend using this to highlight favorite products amongst your staff or use Staff Picks to highlight products from a brand you're partnering with.
- Top sellers: Highlight the top 15 best-selling products across all categories on your menu
- Brand: Highlight the top 15 most popular items from a particular brand, perfect for brand partnerships and promotions!
- Offers: Display all your store’s active Offers to improve visibility
Add sections to your Dutchie Ecommerce menu
- Go to Customize within your Dutchie Ecommerce Admin.
- Hover over the items within Add Sections, click the "+" icon to add it to your homepage.
- Once you've added the sections you want on your menu's homepage, you can rearrange them by clicking and dragging the section on the right-hand side three-lined icon.
To mark an item as a Staff Pick, go to the item in Dutchie Ecommerce admin, and select the checkbox List this item as a Staff Pick.