Set up your Dutchie Kiosk with Moneris
With our Dutchie Kiosk payment options, we allow you to collect your Moneris payments right from the in-store kiosk so that customers can pay ahead of time and all you need to do is fulfill the order.
When customers get to the checkout step at your Dutchie Kiosk, they'll be asked to select a payment method before submitting their order. The payment methods shown to customers will mirror your online menu.
If you have in-store tablets that you’d like to use to offer a self-service option to your customers, you can easily set this up using your custom URL link.
To get your Dutchie Kiosk’s custom URL link:
1. Get your dutchie.com store preview link. You can find this in the upper right-hand corner of your dutchie account. It should look like this:
2. Replace the word "dispensary" with "kiosk," and make sure you have removed "?preview=true" portion of the URL link. If you do not remove this, all kiosk orders coming in will be test orders.
3. Load the Kiosk URL on your kiosk tablet!
Dutchie Kiosk menu best practices
To help protect your customer’s information, we have a few recommendations:
- Adjust your browser settings so customers are not prompted to save or autofill any information. If you're using Google Chrome, visit chrome://settings/payments.
- Adjust your browser settings so that the cookies in the browser are cleared frequently (or not captured at all)
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com or your Customer Success Manager.