Set quantity thresholds with Dutchie Ecommerce
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
You can automatically remove items from your menu when they reach a particular quantity in your POS.
Quantity thresholds allow you to select the quantity at which an item will automatically be removed from your menu. For example, if an item's threshold is set to 5, the item will be removed from your Dutchie Ecommerce menu when the item has only 5 remaining in your POS.
Adjust your thresholds
- From your Dutchie Ecommerce admin page, go to Settings > Integrations.
- Click on your active POS integration
- Click the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Quantity Thresholds section, and click Edit within that category.
- Select a quantity from the drop-down menu.
- After editing all thresholds, click Save.
With the exception of flower, all order thresholds are set to 5 by default in Dutchie Ecommerce. For flower, order thresholds are set to 5 for grams and eighths, 3 for quarters, 1 for ounces, and 0 for ounces.
All order thresholds are set to 0 by default in Dutchie Kiosk.