Set delivery areas in Dutchie Ecommerce
When you enable delivery in Dutchie Ecommerce, you will need to set up delivery areas.
- From the Dutchie Ecommerce admin go to Settings > Orders > Delivery.
- Use the dropdown to choose Mile Radius, Drawn Zones, Zip Code, and City Limits.
Mile radius is the mileage ‘as the crow flies’.
- Set Delivery Minimum and Maximum Delivery Distance.
- Add a delivery fee.
Use the polygon tool to select your delivery area street by street. You can have many areas within one zone or several different zones.
- Go to Add Delivery Zone
- Choose Drawn Zones from the set delivery area by dropdown.
- Click the + Add Zone link.
- Note: You can click the View All Zones link to see which zones have already been created.
- Enter a name for the zone.
- Click on the map.
- Zoom to the area you want to outline.
- Click and connect the dots.
- To move over to a new area on the map, click and hold while dragging to a new area.
- It is recommended to save your changes after each drawn zone is entered.
Note: you can also set delivery hours for drawn zones.
Zip code or postal code
Choosing this option will limit delivery orders to an exact zip code or postal code.
- Click + to add a Zip Code, set the Delivery Fee and type, and set the Delivery Minimum.
- Click the Save Zip Code button to save.
Choosing the city limits option will restrict the delivery area within city limits.
- Choose City limits.
- Select the delivery minimum.