Create specials based on categories, subcategories, brands, and individual items with Dutchie Ecommerce
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
You can create specials in Dutchie Ecommerce based on a variety of criteria: categories, brands, individual items, and subcategories.
Add items to a special based on the subcategory
- From the Dutchie ECommerce admin, go to Promote > Create a Special.
- Choose the type of special: Sale or Offer.
- Fill out the information for your special: Name, frequency, the dates for the special, and whether to email customers.
- Complete the design for the special.
- Under Products, choose whether this applies to medical, recreational, or both, and then, choose the products you want to include.
- You can add specials for individual items, brands, and categories.
- You can pick an entire brand and choose to include or exclude specific items at this step.
- You can also choose to apply specials to specific categories or subcategories in that brand.
Set a discount
- After selecting items to include in your special, choose whether it will apply globally or set different specials for different items.
- Choose percentage or dollar discounts for the special.
- When applying discounts to entire categories or brands, you’ll only set a percentage discount, not a dollar discount.
Confirm the special details
- Review the details of your special in the Confirmation section.
- Click Confirm.