Create direct category links to specific categories in Dutchie Ecommerce
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
Direct category links will guide customers who click to your menu, and automatically apply a filter for a specific category of products such as edibles, vaporizers, concentrates, and tinctures. These links are helpful to promote certain categories in email marketing campaigns to your clientele, use as links for your dispensary website, and more.
How to create a direct category link
You can use category links to direct customer traffic to a specific category of products available on your menu. To create a link:
- Identify your website's URLs for both pickup and delivery (if you offer both).
- At the end of your website's delivery or pickup URL add ?dtche[category]= and at the end of the = input the desired category name. Make sure to test the link to ensure it's providing you with what you expected.
- Share the link however you see fit. This links the customer directly to a specific category of products.
Note: The category name must match exactly what is on your menu - including capitalization.
- Spaces are represented by %20 in the URL
- Apostrophes are represented by %27 in the URL
- Commas are represented by %2C in the URL.