Create links that direct to specific brands in Dutchie Ecommerce
Direct brand links are links that will direct click-through customers to your menu and automatically filter results to a brand of your choice.
By using Dutchie Ecommerce, you'll have the ability to create your own custom brand link. You'll be able to use these links to promote certain brands in email marketing campaigns to your clientele, use as links for your dispensary website, and more.
Create a Direct Brand Link
- Identify your website's URL's for both pickup and delivery (if you offer both).
- At the end of your website's delivery or pickup URL add ?dtche[path]=brands&dtche[brands]= and at the end of the = input the desired brand name. Make sure to test the link to ensure it's providing you with what you expected.
- Share the link however you see fit. This links the customer directly to an individual brand.
Note: The brand name must match exactly what is on your menu - including capitalization and punctuation.
- Spaces are represented by %20 in the URL
- Apostrophes are represented by %27 in the URL
- Commas are represented by %2C in the URL.