Blaze | Dutchie Ecommerce - How to set up integration
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
Screenshots or steps may not be accurate
While we strive to provide accurate, up-to-date documentation of our products and integrations, the look and feel of the third-party software discussed in this article may differ. On occasion, we are not notified of updates. You should refer to the documentation associated with your third-party tool to ensure you have the most current information.
To integrate your Blaze POS inventory with your Dutchie Ecommerce menu:
- In Blaze, navigate to Global Settings.
Under Company Settings, click Developer Keys.
- Click Add Key.
- Assign the key to the correct Blaze Shop Name and enter Dutchie POS as the Key Name.
- Click Save. An API key is automatically generated.
- Copy the API key from the Key column.
- In Dutchie Ecommerce Admin, navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Select Blaze from the Integrations menu.
- Click Connect.
- Paste the API Key from Blaze and click Connect.