Blaze | Dutchie Ecommerce - Troubleshoot integrated menu
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
Screenshots or steps may not be accurate
While we strive to provide accurate, up-to-date documentation of our products and integrations, the look and feel of the third-party software discussed in this article may differ. On occasion, we are not notified of updates. You should refer to the documentation associated with your third-party tool to ensure you have the most current information.
If you are looking for missing products or trying to sort out a pricing or details discrepancy on your Blaze integrated Dutchie Ecommerce menu, try these steps to sort it out on your own.
Access integration settings
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Click into Blaze.
- When was the last Integration Sync? Menu should auto-sync every 10 minutes or so. Check the "Last Sync" time in the top right corner of your Integration Settings.
If "Last Sync" is before inventory changes were made, wait for next sync.
If "Last Sync" was several hours ago, reach out to Support for next steps.
- Check your Quantity Thresholds: Is the quantity shown in Blaze less than or equal to the quantity threshold?
- Map out all Categories: Are all categories in Dutchie Ecommerce mapped out? Categories set to "Select Category" have not been mapped since they integrated over.
- Check that the room is enabled in Blaze (Note: you can only choose none, one or all inventories to be enabled).
- Be sure to enable the online store under Current Shop Settings - This should be done during setup with the Onboarding and Account Management Teams.
- Compare product configurations: If you are trying to locate a product, or you want it to display properly, try checking the back end of your product and comparing it to a similar product, or one that was added around the same time to be sure that they are set up the same.
Note: If you are unable to access any settings you may not have settings permissions on your Dutchie Ecommerce user account. Please see your account administrator to update your account.
Still need help?
If these steps still do not resolve the issue, then take screenshots of the Online Store Settings in Blaze, as well as the Inventories, and the product details.
Please include all other batches in the search screenshot, and all pertinent details in the product details screenshot, such as pricing tier or weight information. Send all screenshots to Dutchie Ecommerce Support with a description of the issue.
Please include screenshots for the items that were compared in your inventory in the troubleshooting steps above for the Dutchie Ecommerce support team to work with as well.