Customize image banner in Dutchie Ecommerce
This article applies to Dutchie Ecommerce.
With Dutchie Ecommerce you can customize the image banner for your store to implement different merchandising strategies.
- Log in to your Dutchie Ecommerce Admin Portal.
- Select Customize
- Select Image Banner.
- Click the + button to add your Image Banner.
- Select a file for your Desktop Image. This should be 2400 pixels wide by 800 pixels high or will be automatically scaled and cropped to fit. This image is displayed to customers who are using a desktop.
- Select a file for your Mobile Image. This is a smaller version of your Desktop Image optimized for smartphones and tablets and should be 800 pixels wide by 360 pixels high.
- Optional: Insert a Link for your Image Banner. This should be a link to a page where shoppers can learn more about what you’re promoting.
- Optional (recommended): Add Image Alt Text. If you have set up a subdomain menu, adding Image Alt Text will provide SEO benefits.
- Under Link Behavior, choose whether the image banner link should open in a new browser tab or in the current browser tab.
- Click Save.
- Review your image banners and make any necessary edits.
- Click Publish.
Note: Image Banners only appear on your domain and not on Dutchie.com.